Johnny's Mac Page
Not much here, but
for now here's my Mac History:
Too much computing is almost enough!
- Beginning of time to now: Owned various computers, (No PC's),
the most recent being an Amiga A4000T (25MHz 68040).
- March 1998, purchased a then soon to be obsolete PowerBook 1400/c, 603e
processor, 133MHz (laptop)
- August 1998, purchased a G3, 250 MHz upgrade for the power book.
Made it one of the fastest laptops in the world, for about two weeks.
- December 1998, purchased a soon to be obsolete G3 Desktop computer
- needed the PCI slots so I could complete my digital audio
- May 2000, purchased last year's model of the G3 PowerBook. Works
well for me since a major difference is that the one I got has SCSI,
the newer ones have FireWire. I'm loaded with SCSI.
- Since then: A 400 MHz G4 (still in use, and being used to edit this
- an original Ti-Book
- ~2005, Dual 1.2GHz G5, dedicated to music, running ProTools with a
Digidesign Digi-002 and a room full of goodies.
Last updated: April 2007
Back to the top